RoundModz
What are you waiting for login! ,

If you haven't already sign up!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RoundModz
What are you waiting for login! ,

If you haven't already sign up!
RoundModz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Jordan's Microsoft Point Shop
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 pm by Fracious

» New site changes
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:10 am by Fracious

» We need donation's , Like NOW Read
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:27 am by Eagle

» Favorite team?
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 am by Fahimian

» Hi im jordan
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 am by Fahimian

» Post your videos here!
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 am by Fracious

» Zombie Apocalypse!?
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 am by Fracious

» Funny Aimbot video
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:23 am by Fracious

» I Have £160 What should i get o_O?
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:21 am by Fracious

» Wondering what JTAG you should buy? Read this!
Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 am by Eagle

Donate
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this week
No user

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly*

4 posters

Go down

Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* Empty Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly*

Post by Fracious Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm

The Top PC Games of the Week

*Amnesia: The Dark Descent:
This is a very intense but yet very frightening game. I personally am in love with this game. It's has a great story and it's perfect to play with a friend. I'd recommend buying this.
*Portal 2:
Many people already know about this game, but in case if you don't, it involves teleporting through portals. It's a very addictive game, but it isn't very fun if you don't have friends to play it with. I personally think this is a great game, and you will enjoy it.
*Dirt 3:
As many of you know, the dirt series is a car series. In dirt you can do races, derbies, ect. I personally am not a fan of car games, but if you are a car lover, then this is the game for you.
*Rift:
Rift came out just a few months ago and is supposedly supposed to be the next World of Warcraft. This is on of the best MMORPG games out at the moment. I'd recommend playing the trial for World of Warcraft. If you like that then you will definitely enjoy Rift. I haven't tried this game, but I am dieing to.
*Terraria:
To be honest, I do not know anything about this game. Well, this is a game where nothing is impossible. You can build, dig, explore, and fight. It is alike minecraft, but somewhat different. I personally do not like this game, but if you like building things, then this is a great game.
*Assassins Creed: Brotherhood:
There is not too much I can say about Assassins Creed:: Brotherhood, rather than it's one of the best games of the decade. This game involves being an assassin and assassinating/killing enemies in Italy. If you like games where you are sneaky and sly, then this is the perfect game for you. I'd recommend buying this game for the campaign, but to be honest the multi-player is better. If you have any friends to play the multi-player, then the game will become 8 times better. I would definitely buy this game.

Those are the top pc games of the week!

I will update and switch in some new ones next week.

Fracious Smile

Last edited by Fracious on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Fracious
Fracious
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* Empty Re: Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly*

Post by Eagle Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:00 pm

You should post a little of each game, cause i want a pc game, but i dont want to search each on to see whats best Razz or post what you think is best
Eagle
Eagle
Global moderator
Global moderator

Back to top Go down

Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly* Empty Re: Top PC Games of the Week! *Updated Weekly*

Post by God Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Nice post, keep it updated. Very Happy
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahimian Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:52 pm

HOLY **** DUDE AMNESIA!!!!! We needa go play that at sam's house again :S I wana get good at it.
Fahimian
Fahimian
Section mod
Section mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fracious Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Eagle wrote:You should post a little of each game, cause i want a pc game, but i dont want to search each on to see whats best Razz or post what you think is best

Will do. I'll update it sometime today. Smile

Fracious
Fracious
Fracious
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down